To add new artwork to Jack Arthur, follow these steps:
- Click More in the navigation menu
- Click Portfolios in the sub navigation menu
From there you have two (2) options:
- You can click the Add New Portfolio button to create a portfolio of the artwork you want to add next, or
- You can click the Add New Artwork button to add a new artwork to an existing Portfolio
If you click the Add New Portfolio button you will be prompted to give the Portfolio a name/title and enter an artist statement for the Portfolio.
If you click the Add New Artwork button, a screen will display giving you the option to upload an image, select a Portfolio and add required, and optional information to complete the details about the specific piece of art.
At the bottom of the Add New Artwork screen you will see two (2) buttons:
- The Save Art button allows you to save the artwork without making it public
- The Save and Publish Art button saves and make the artwork public